Audible notifications

Raptor

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I had audible notifications on my previous Android phone (SGNexus) but the One includes audible notifications for things like a new post on a forum I subscribe to. At present my sounds are:

Ringtone = Pearl
Notification = Slate
Alarm = Sea Green

These alarms have a nice clarity to them, but during the night I get hit with several notification sounds when new emails and subscribed forums are posted -- pretty distracting.

OK, so I'm thinking about an app to control these sounds and would like to have the scheduled to silence at night then re-activate when I wake up. Ideally, if the scheduler could be tied to the system clock so that the alarm times are used that would be sweet. I've been using my phone as an alarm clock for years because I'm on the road 80% of the time and I hate having to **** with all those different hotel alarm clocks. At present I'm using the default clock but I also have "Alarm Clock Xtreme".

So, can anyone recommend a good sound controller app that either uses an already installed clock or has one with alarm features built into it so that I can schedule the notification sounds to be silenced when I'm sleeping?

Brian

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer