Paying full price. From where to get? AT&T, T-Mobile or Unlocked from HTC

majiklantrn

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
So I went to order off the HTC website and noticed that they don't offer a billing and shipping field to be filled out. They only offer an address field. The thing is, I need the phone shipped to a different location that I am visiting. Am I missing something?

dotB

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
So I went to order off the HTC website and noticed that they don't offer a billing and shipping field to be filled out. They only offer an address field. The thing is, I need the phone shipped to a different location that I am visiting. Am I missing something?

Call them. They are friendly and very helpful on the phone.

alus415

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Too bad Att is coming out with a new prepaid plan at $50 with 2gb.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

You know when that plan is coming ?

Also I wanted to get the t-mobile version as it would have all the bands but t mobile doesn't unlock the phone even if paid in full until after 40 days of service. This would have not worked for me as I still have year contract with Att. So I went with the unlocked version.

aokusman1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
You know when that plan is coming ?

Also I wanted to get the t-mobile version as it would have all the bands but t mobile doesn't unlock the phone even if paid in full until after 40 days of service. This would have not worked for me as I still have year contract with Att. So I went with the unlocked version.

Sources say June.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

RockstarSR

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Why? You will end up spending so much more over the two year contract. Unlocked is so much cheaper on the long run.

Posted via Android Central App

Yeah I know..! Thats why i will just pay the ETF and end contract in couple of months!

BUTTT...I'm loving the LTE!! I hope some prepaid provider (like Aio from AT&T) provides LTE and not just 4G/whatever name they give to HSPA+..

majiklantrn

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
So I called and they're back ordered until next month. I ended up canceling my order. Now what to do......

And I do agree, they are very nice on the phone.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I know..! Thats why i will just pay the ETF and end contract in couple of months!

BUTTT...I'm loving the LTE!! I hope some prepaid provider (like Aio from AT&T) provides LTE and not just 4G/whatever name they give to HSPA+..

Aio has already said that they are only going to offer HSPA+. The only prepaid provider that I know of that gets LTE access is T-Mobile's prepaid service (T-Mobile branded).

random777

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Actually it's simple to get it from AT&T all you have to do is pick the one you want an chose a "Month to Month" plan.. they charge you outright for the phone and you can cancel your service the same day or the next without an early termination fee.. It's what i'm going to do. I'm getting the black htc one 64 GB :D

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Actually it's simple to get it from AT&T all you have to do is pick the one you want an chose a "Month to Month" plan.. they charge you outright for the phone and you can cancel your service the same day or the next without an early termination fee.. It's what i'm going to do. I'm getting the black htc one 64 GB :D

Buy it on Ebay for much cheaper then go month to month with carrier.

atrpm

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
I bought the phone from AT&T, as for Friday June 21st they offer a $60 plan with unlimited talk and text + 2gb data (+$10/1gb extra) and let you buy ANY phone out of pocket. So I paid $599.99 + $60.00 (one month service). The service has been amazing!

I'm coming from an iPhone 5 on verizon LTE and I can tell you that at least here in Cincinnati OH ATT LTE is way faster, even if you fall back to HSPA+ is better. Oh and about the phone I'm in love with the phone... I tried the S4 on verizon for a week and hated that thing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member