Ship Date Question

gyroslice

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Last Saturday when I ordered my HTC One the site said that the next shipping date would be 5/23. Now today I went back to look at something and it says that the next shipping date is 5/16. What ship date should I expect to see the 16th or the 23rd?

Posted via Android Central App

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Whatever date they have on your order is what you should go buy. Apparently, the date has moved up. Any reason why you're ordering one instead of going to a store to get one to avoid the wait? Just wondering.

jusmebabe

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Last Saturday when I ordered my HTC One the site said that the next shipping date would be 5/23. Now today I went back to look at something and it says that the next shipping date is 5/16. What ship date should I expect to see the 16th or the 23rd.

Miss Cleo said to expect it, wait, she's having a vision. The phone will ship between the 16th and the 23rd.
Posted via Android Central App

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

gyroslice

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm ordering from the HTC site because I'm purchasing the unlocked version. I've been on a pre-paid plan through Straight Talk for 6 months now and it is hard to beat $45/month for unlimited talk, text and data.

Visions are always helpful and I'm thankful miss cleo took the time to look into this for me. I went back and double checked my order and the estimated ship date has been moved up to 5/13. So, if anyone ordered with that later ship date they might want to check their ship date.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm ordering from the HTC site because I'm purchasing the unlocked version. I've been on a pre-paid plan through Straight Talk for 6 months now and it is hard to beat $45/month for unlimited talk, text and data.

Visions are always helpful and I'm thankful miss cleo took the time to look into this for me. I went back and double checked my order and the estimated ship date has been moved up to 5/13. So, if anyone ordered with that later ship date they might want to check their ship date.