Direct debit reminder app that recognises weekends?

martyp78

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm looking for an app that shows like a calendar or list view of direct debit payments I have which ideally doesn't look at my accounts but also considers that direct debits don't go out at weekends. I've tried a few simple apps and if say I put in direct debits for the 1st of each month it shows that for each month even if a weekend. Ideally if the 1st is a Saturday I'd want it to show the real date of payment being the next working day (Monday or say Tuesday if Monday is a Bank Holiday etc)?
I'm not looking for anything to analyse my finances just an easy view to see my direct debits each month when they actually leave my accounts?
Does anyone know of an app that'll do this? Many thanks

martyp78

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Thanks, it does seem like a possible specific requirement. I've tried a couple of apps and can't see anything to account for adjustments in dates due to weekends and Bank Holidays in any settings etc.

Reactions: Daniel Detkowski

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
You tried contacting your bank that your making direct deposit if they could assist maybe email or something they could set-up?

Reactions: martyp78

martyp78

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Thanks, yes I can see them in the banking app, no problem. It's that I have two bank accounts with direct debits going out so would be good to add them into one place so I can see maybe a list and a calendar with them in.

Reactions: mustang7757

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Still would contact your banking institution see maybe they have a way as for 3rd party it might be a security risk but could be wrong.

Reactions: martyp78

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos