Fellow Sprint Pre-orders, bill credit glitch?

ScottRx82

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
I preordered my One over the phone with sprint telesales on April 5th. I paid with my credit card. Then I got a strange email from Sprint on the 24th about an equipment return credit for virtually the same total. Didn't know what to think of it. Then I just went online to see my new bill on Sprint, and again, it shows a refund on my credit card (see image). Sure enough, my credit card statement online shows the purchase on 4/5 as well as the credit on 4/29. Is this something sprint does and re-adjusts later, anyone else get the same credit, or am I just lucky, lol.

Sent from my HTCONE using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368070190011.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368070190011.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

swarlos

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
I preordered my One over the phone with sprint telesales on April 5th. I paid with my credit card. Then I got a strange email from Sprint on the 24th about an equipment return credit for virtually the same total (see image). Didn't know what to think of it. Then I just went online to see my new bill on Sprint, and again, it shows a refund on my credit card (see other image). Sure enough, my credit card statement online shows the purchase on 4/5 as well as the credit on 4/29. Is this something sprint does and re-adjusts later, anyone else get the same credit, or am I just lucky, lol.

You might be lucky but honestly the way Sprint bills is stupid! Got a job at a call center whose client was Sprint and I saw so many bills that effed up it was ridiculous. I would say just keep an eye on it but congrats if true!!

Sent from the collector home world.

ScottRx82

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
So Sprint definitely mistakenly credited me back for my Silver preorder. I went ahead and purchased the Black and am settling for a buy one get one, lol. Thanks Sprint!

czrman99

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I hear you, I paid for mine online and it credited the $200+ towards my outstanding bill. So never really paid for it. Just payed what I owed on service bill. Thanks sprint...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty