Blinkfeed Content

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
aqususez.jpg
e3unype2.jpg

By selecting mobile you should get Android Central blogs and it'll just say mobile not AC, at least it does on my dna. (running Sense 5 rom)

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
"Fire it up, and look under Technology & Science > Smartphone, and you'll see our sister site WP Central, and Android Central there to deliver the news straight to your home screen. "

This is what I'm not seeing. I don't have a smartphone category. The only "categories" I have under science/tech have no further subcategories - Mobile is one option, but there are no more "specific" sites or options under it.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Just select mobile and I believe you get them all because that's the only option I have.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I didn't read Jerry's instructions until now maybe it was changed or going to change but either way we both have it working :)

HunterKen7

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Oh my. You learn something new every day. I thought blinkeed was always just a huge mash-up of all of the things you chose. Everything. I just now learned that you can use the pull down menu and choose only the category you want to see. Wow, I liked BF before, but now this is way better. You can even choose which topics show under the Highlights category. All this time!

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Yep you need to select mobile and you get Androidcentral and many others. You cannot specifically select Androidcentral unfortunately which is what I was hoping for. I hope that they will add the functionality for us to add custom RSS feeds like in Flipboard so we can add what we want instead of being presented with very limited content. I still like a lot of the selections they have provided us with so far, but would like to add my own custom RSS feeds.