Help connecting to PC

iparliament

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Hello all!

I'm having trouble connecting to my PC which is running windows 7 64 bit. The drivers never install. I cannot even use it as a disc drive. I've tried syncmanager, the old sync, and I've tried using only the drivers pulled from syncmanager. My phone doesn't show up in explorer except under devices and printers. It says "Android Device", and it's under the unspecified section. I tried plugging it in to a friends PC, who has Windows 7 32 bit, and it worked just fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

sparkly flea

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
No trouble with Win 7 64 bit here. Do you have the latest Sync Manager software? Not sure you need it as I uninstalled it soon after I got iSyncr but did not have any problems prior to iSyncr except Sync Manager is super slow. Does Sync Manager load?

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I didn't have any issues when I tried last night. I did, however, notice that the One doesn't show up as a drive letter. Instead, it displays as a device under My Computer. (This is for Win7 and Win8, BTW)...

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    12.4 KB · Views: 34

pistos

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Someone in another thread mentioned installing the latest version of Windows Media Player first and then the One began showing up when it was plugged into the USB. There are, apparently, drivers that are installed with Windows Media Player which add support for MTP devices, which is how the One shows up on a Windows computer. Give that a try.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress