Where are my pictures?

Katie Camarena

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I have made the switch from and iPhone to and HTC One!!! But I'm having a problem? I can't find my pictures! I got a picture in my text messages....I'm able to save it, but where did it go?? It's not in my gallery! I can't seem to find any other type of picture file. HELP!! Also, I figured how to take screenshots....it says it's saved to "pictures/screenshots"....where is that?? This is the only things frustrating me with the switch.

Any help is much appreciated!
:-\

pistos

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
You should install a File Manager app on your phone if you have not already. It will allow you to access the storage are of your phone just like you do the hard drive of your computer. A popular one is "FS File Explorer". You can get it in the Google Play store. It is free. It will allow you to access files, move files, copy files, delete files, etc.

Once you have that app installed, a couple of the directories that you will want to be familiar with are:

"DCIM": This is the default directory where your camera saves photos. There will be subdirectories in there for various pics etc, and this is a good place for you to create your own subdirectories for saving pics you put on the phone to keep with you, etc.

"Download": This is the directory where email attachments (photos, PDFs, etc) and such are typically stored. Look in this directory for the pic you are looking for. It is most likely in this directory.

JRLasVegas

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Watch a few you tube videos on Zoe so you can learn how to use the gallery properly. That's what's I did, sure it took some time and can be a little confusing but ones you gets the hang of it, you will love it!

HTC One>galaxy>iPhone

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member