HTC One vs LG optimus g pro.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Thus LG is a beautiful device. But is it worth the switch.

Posted via Android Central App

Here are a couple of good comparisons:

LG Optimus G Pro vs HTC One - Phone specs comparison
http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg...ung-galaxy-s4-direct-sunlight-comparison.html

What are your primary "must haves"?

It's a 5.5" vs 4.7" screen, both 1080p, better ppi on the One, but not sure you can tell the difference between 401 and 468.
Battery is about 36% bigger in the Op Pro, I haven't seen a battery life comparison yet.
Camera's are 13 MP versus 4 Ultra Pixels, lots of praise on both cameras in different conditions. Do you take more indoor or outdoor photos?
Same processors, RAM, etc. LG's interface is heralded as an lighter and much improved clone of TouchWiz, while you already know Sense 5.

TheyStoleMyName

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
It's all a matter of preference, size of the phone, removable battery and sd card, ui versions, and features. Gotta figure out what u like the best. I personally like both, I got the one because it came out earlier. If I had to pick between each of go with the one because the g pro is just a lil big for one handed use.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

jrvtecaccord

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I would because I love the bigger screen, and the screen is very nice. If you are in no hurry you can wait and see what the Note 3 has to offer, or if the "Nexus 5" is every released. I only mention these because I am assuming you are looking for a larger screen device.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I agree, it comes down to what you need the most ... Specs wise they are too close to matter ... To me it would be more about size than anything else, I personally prefer the size of the HTC One, oh and boom sound FTW ... ;-)

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I agree, it comes down to what you need the most ... Specs wise they are too close to matter ... To me it would be more about size than anything else, I personally prefer the size of the HTC One, oh and boom sound FTW ... ;-)

I really hope that other OEM's catch on to how awesome front facing speakers are.

lou61166

Banned
Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I I would with out a doubt take the G over the Note 2 but I find these phone are to big for convience

Sent From My HTC Droid DNA Using Taptalk