$10 for 5000 mAh USB external battery pack

jgreeson25

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
great deal. thanks a lot. I have a 8000mah but it is too big. Been looking for a smaller one for a while now.

On uNu's website, there is a 11,000 mAh 2.1 amp "Vault" that seemed pretty awesome (charges multiple devices at the same time). I will dip my toes in the water for now with this one, but I might buy one of their larger ones for charging my iPad and laptop while traveling.

uNu Enerpak Vault Dual USB 2.1A Universal Battery Pack for Smartphones and Tablets | uNu

MikeDubC

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
On uNu's website, there is a 11,000 mAh 2.1 amp "Vault" that seemed pretty awesome (charges multiple devices at the same time). I will dip my toes in the water for now with this one, but I might buy one of their larger ones for charging my iPad and laptop while traveling.

uNu Enerpak Vault Dual USB 2.1A Universal Battery Pack for Smartphones and Tablets | uNu

The one I have is the same size as this. It is just too big/heavy. Uncomfortable to walk around with.

digitallove

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Thank you, this is a great deal! I don't plan on walking around with this, but it'll come in handy while I'm away from home and don't want to carry around a charger. Thanks again!

Gothamoddisee

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Link doesn't seem to work anymore - limited time only- or does someone have another link that'll work?

(See what happens when I dont check the forum for a couple days??)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty