$100 Trade In Question

ddillon80

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Can the people who have completed this process and received their Visa gift card answer a question for me? When checking the status of your rebate on this site HTC Trade Up there is a "Reward Issued" date. Once your status was updated and an actual date was listed in this section do you recall approximately how long after you received your Visa gift card? What was the time differential between the date issued listed on the site and the date you actually received your card in the mail?

AngelArs

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
I would be surprised if anyone has received theirs yet. If you remember the phones were back logged for a while which pushed everything back. They extended the expiration dates. According to the site once it's conformed you should receive your reward in around two weeks.

RedSwedishFish

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
I got an email about a week ago saying that they processed mine. I had sent the old phone back in mid-May. So it took about a month for me to get an email confirmation.

ddillon80

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I would be surprised if anyone has received theirs yet. If you remember the phones were back logged for a while which pushed everything back. They extended the expiration dates. According to the site once it's conformed you should receive your reward in around two weeks.

I believe there are some people who have stated they received their rebates in another thread regarding the trade up program. My question is not about the overall time frame people are experiencing, just the time it took to receive the rebate from when the "Date Issued" section on the status site was updated. I guess that should be around 2-weeks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress