Drag and dropping music from itunes *PLEASE HELP*

matt7f

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
Can someone please help. i used to be able to drag and drop music from itunes to my HTC Desire s.
I now have a ONE and it wont let me drag and drop music...?
Can someone PLEASE help, its so annoying

Im on itunes 11 if that makes a difference

Thanks for any help

charkzilla20

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Mac or PC?

You can install a program called android file transfer for your system. It allows drag and drop of files.
Then you can find your ITunes Library in your filesystem. Easy way to do this is in itunes, right click a song and say show in finder (for a Mac. I know there's something similar for PC). Then drag and drop.

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I use isyncr for my mac book to transfer music to my one. Super easy to use! I think they have it for pc also.

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

mcpricex

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Forgive my confusion but why are you trying to use iTunes to transfer music to an android device?

Android uses a normal file system just like a PC so it is just a case of dragging the files from one folder to another. I don't even use a PC anymore, I just browse my network drive directly from my phone or tablet and copy over which ever files I want.

anon(21022)

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Forgive my confusion but why are you trying to use iTunes to transfer music to an android device?

I would hazard a guess and say, it's because his music is organized in iTunes, and he would rather select "albums" "artists" "playlists" rather than sift through files... (even though iTunes keeps files relatively organized, too, they are easier to browse in an interface designed to browse music).

matt7f

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
All my music is on itunes like patrixl said. It was so easy with my desire s. Just open itunes and drag and drop into the "music" folder on the HTC

Thanks for the replys, still looking for the easiest way as im lazy like that

AngelArs

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried the new Sync Manager? I just opened mine up and it looks like it's communicating directly with my iTunes. Unfortunately I already bought iSyncr.