Wake up display when notification received

tyrhone

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Hye!

How can I achieve this?

Ex: I get a mail, the phone will ring and the led will blink green.
I want the display to wake up from sleep for (5-10 seconds) when I receive that mail.

Thank you very much.

Coleman Lee

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Coming from an iPhone, this was one of the things that bugged me, no waking of the screen when receiving a text message. After doing research for a few days, came across the app called SmsAwake. SmsAwake allows you to set how long you want the screen to be on after you receive the text. Hope this helps! Enjoy.

tyrhone

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Coming from an iPhone, this was one of the things that bugged me, no waking of the screen when receiving a text message. After doing research for a few days, came across the app called SmsAwake. SmsAwake allows you to set how long you want the screen to be on after you receive the text. Hope this helps! Enjoy.

how about mail / facebook / viber / and any apps that uses notification? 10x

Coleman Lee

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Still haven't discovered anything for those. Just for SMS waking. You maybe able to get your phone to wake for mail and etc. if you root your phone. But without rooting and custom kernals, prob can't but done, at least not that i know of.

JaneGI

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi there...

In the app store... there is an app called Notify Me... you can choose any app... sms.. whatsapp.. e-mail.. and then your screen will light up when you get a message or missed call or whatever you selected... you can even set the timer on how long the screen should be on... works great... read about it today.... installed it... sooooo happy

Hope it works for you to :)

mrice0118

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I had the same issue when I switched from iPhone. I used the below app, but there is a bug with the HTC One lock screen where when I received a notification it would be unlocked. With the lock screen not needing a swipe, the phone would be unlocked by either my leg or my hand grabbing it from the pocket. I answered a bunch of calls i didn't want.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...guc2NyZWVubm90aWZpY2F0aW9ucyJd&token=zEBJ2H6U

morami

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I use Sliding Messages.
The app wakes up your phone displays your message, allows you to send a quick message back and unlocks it if it's locked.
The problem with me is that somehow this app disables my Voicemail notifications and the MMS is hit and miss but for that I use the stock messenger.
There's a free and paid app.
Good luck!

Posted via Android Central App

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I use Sliding Messages.
The app wakes up your phone displays your message, allows you to send a quick message back and unlocks it if it's locked.
The problem with me is that somehow this app disables my Voicemail notifications and the MMS is hit and miss but for that I use the stock messenger.
There's a free and paid app.
Good luck!

Posted via Android Central App

Can you turn that option off if you don't want it? Within the app it self.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non