Power/Sleep Button Replacement

newnado

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
First of all, sorry for my bad english.

I am quite new in HTC One, I bought it several weeks ago. The problem is, as a highly active teenager, i use my phone a lot, in this case i could press the sleep/power button for 100 times on a single day (to make it sleep, then check my phone again, turn it sleep, check again, and so on). I had a bad experience with Samsung, with the extreme usage, the sleep/power button only last for several months. Lucky for me, Samsung have a home button that I could use as an alternative to unlock my phone... But not in One, since the Home button is a part of the touchscreen.

I need some suggestion in here, for a good app that help me to prevent bad things happen in One. It's not broken yet, but I am afraid it wont last long. I really want to unlock my phone with the method of Blackberry Z10 (other than the sleep/power button, in Z10 we can easily unlock the phone by sliding the screen from bottom to top). But its okay if you guys/the app have other trick. The only thing that I need is the sleep/power button replacement app.

I really appreciate help from all of you guys :)

Posted via Android Central App

bbinder

May 31, 2013
Visit site
The only way I know this is possible is with a custom kernel like ElementalX. Others will likely have suggestions that don't require a kernel flash but that's all I can offer on this subject.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

newnado

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site

newnado

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site