What do you think about htc crisis.....

zorrowaz

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Should we us end users worry about the future of HTC, I think they will recover they need to think hard about the next HTC flagship. Create something different and better than HTC one I hate that beats Audio never helped much...... They should have created beats audio HTC headphones but they never bothered.....

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Should we us end users worry about the future of HTC, I think they will recover they need to think hard about the next HTC flagship. Create something different and better than HTC one I hate that beats Audio never helped much...... They should have created beats audio HTC headphones but they never bothered.....

They are on a razor's edge. If the hybrid they are rumored to release sells as well as the One, they might recover. But they need the next 2 or even 3 devices after to help thme dig out of the hole they are in.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
If they can continue to make solid devices with performance and quality that is so good people can take it for granted I think they can be okay. Their rumored One Max needs to be flawless. They need to take the time to make sure its so, not rush things just to get them out. When they take that kind of care they'll be okay.

Note 8.0

Habiib

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
I think they have to lower their operations costs more than anything else. I doubt the sales of one or two models will not help them much. A limited production capacity and higher marketing costs, could offset whatever gains are made from the sales of that model. As usual, some people will expect an immediate turnaround in fortunes once a new model hits the market (see how some expected a quick increase in sales after the RDJ commercials aired). My 0.52

zorrowaz

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Great replies guys keep them coming in I want your views I love the HTC infrastructure please I don't want them to go bankrupt......

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo