- 5 Posts
Since 4.3 jelly bean update, I can't force GSM/2G anymore! It's impossible to disable WCDMA
Which is really annoying because I often found that it was useful to force GSM because several of my phones (including my current HTC One) favour a weak WCDMA connection over a strong GSM, which is pointless when all I want is a phone conversation with a good line!
Any idea around this? Really kinda loathing this update... an unwelcome change that hasn't really brought me anything good that I've noticed.
Also since this update, I've been really missing being able to unlock the phone just by pressing the button (swiping the screen feels pointless on the HTC One and is slower when I want to frequently just check my location of Maps or something)
Thanks for any workarounds or thoughts!
- 01-16-2014, 06:02 AM #2
- 210 Posts
Re: Since 4.3 jelly bean update, I can't force GSM/2G anymore! It's impossible to disable WCDMA
I agree with you, every android manufacturer should enable:
- automatic network 2g/3g/4g
- 2g only
- 3g only
- 4g only
It's a must!!
Apparently i can't find a workarounds too.
Sent from multiple devices using Tapatalk
- 01-17-2014, 11:08 PM #3
- By Beazy_23 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2014, 09:27 AM
- By bembol in forum Sony Xperia Z UltraReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2014, 11:46 PM
- By Stungun4111 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 6Last Post: 01-22-2014, 03:11 AM
- By Stungun4111 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2014, 02:15 AM
- By zenryoku42 in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2014, 01:53 AM