Green LED blinking light doesn't work with SMS Apps?

cneri

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I've downloaded, installed and set textra sms, ninja sms, GOsms and Handcent as the primary SMS app and there is no blinking LED when I receive a message. There is also no lockscreen notifications. Any idea why this is?

I get both a blinking LED and lockscreen notification when I use the stock messaging app, but none of these others ones.

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I have used both these apps and both worked with my led. There are main settings to turn the light on for this. Also make a use you disable the stock messaging app too. I'm currently using Chomp sms and it works great. Along with Dynamic Notifications...

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

cneri

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I've disabled all notifications for the stock messaging app as there is no way to disable the app as a whole and it still isn't working. I've also turned on all the LED settings in the other apps.

CHILLYWILL_95831

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I've disabled all notifications for the stock messaging app as there is no way to disable the app as a whole and it still isn't working. I've also turned on all the LED settings in the other apps.

You will need to do a factory reset on your phone and restore the apps from Google rather than a backup as you probably have a corrupted file.. It worked for me... Just hated having to customize my phone again

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non