HTC One: Signal problems

anon(2947110)

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Alright guys I've been really frustrated with my phone lately. I don't know if it's because of the new Kit Kat update? T-Mobile signal? Or my 2nd HTC one phone (refurbished)? But lately my phone has been losing its 4G LTE signal for long periods of time. Then it starts to lag overall. I'd have to restart my phone everyday and it's getting annoying. Do I have another faulty device? Should I get another one? Any suggestions?

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Alright guys I've been really frustrated with my phone lately. I don't know if it's because of the new Kit Kat update? T-Mobile signal? Or my 2nd HTC one phone (refurbished)? But lately my phone has been losing its 4G LTE signal for long periods of time. Then it starts to lag overall. I'd have to restart my phone everyday and it's getting annoying. Do I have another faulty device? Should I get another one? Any suggestions?

Posted via Android Central App
Have you factory reset the device? This will erase all your data so backup and sync beforehand. The problem could be related to a bad app or service that is causing problems with the device. Hopefully the device performs better after a reset. Also, check to make sure that you are on the most current software update. Go to Settings > About Phone > Software (Updates).