HTC One M8 screen waking every 30 minutes

Steve Penny

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

New to Android (work phone), so have a quick, and hopefully simple, query. I've had a quick look on the forums, but can't see the same thing, but apologies if it's been mentioned previously.

So since getting my HTC One M8 a few weeks back, one thing I've noticed, which is starting to annoy me, is that the screen wakes to the lock-screen every 30 minutes (1 minute past each hour and 31 minutes past each hour).

I've gone through most of the setting but can't find anything relating to this. I do have AcDisplay installed, but again there don't seem to be any settings in there that relate to this either.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Roy Mustang

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

New to Android (work phone), so have a quick, and hopefully simple, query. I've had a quick look on the forums, but can't see the same thing, but apologies if it's been mentioned previously.

So since getting my HTC One M8 a few weeks back, one thing I've noticed, which is starting to annoy me, is that the screen wakes to the lock-screen every 30 minutes (1 minute past each hour and 31 minutes past each hour).

I've gone through most of the setting but can't find anything relating to this. I do have AcDisplay installed, but again there don't seem to be any settings in there that relate to this either.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
Install waelock detector by Uzum apps from play store, follow the steps in app description and you will soon find out which app is causing the issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699