Quick review of 4 HTC One M8 cases

auctioneero

May 10, 2012
Visit site
So I got this phone about two weeks ago and it's been awesome so far. Naturally I've had to get a few cases for it, or as my wife calls it "toys for my toys".

When I bought it it came with the Body Glove Satin case

Satin - HTC One M8 Phone Cases | Best HTC One (M8) Cases

This case will definitely protect the phone but it's a little big for my tastes. It does have a nice feel to it though.

The next one was the supcase hybrid bumper case.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3640904

I enjoyed this case a lot on my s4 but sadly I don't think it fit that great on my M8. Plus I got the red color and it was more of a pink. So that was a no go for me.

The next case was the Kaycase slim hardshell case

Amazon.com - KAYSCASE Slim Hard Shell HTC One Plus (HTC One+, HTC One Plus, HTC ONE 2, M8, the All New One) Cover Case (Lifetime Warranty) (Clear) -

This one for 8 bucks is easily one of the winners. It's very slim and as some have mentioned it "clicks" on just right. Very slim while providing decent protection and showing off the beauty that the M8 has to offer.

Last but not least I finally gave in and picked up the dot view cast.

(no link necessary)

First of all all of the reviews you've read on this are true. It's over priced, but it's so awesome! It's like that crazy hot girl that you just like to show off to people even though you know she's probably not the right one for you. Everyone I've shown it to loves it. I walked into the Verizon store to actually find a different case but as soon as I saw the effect in person I had to get it! It's true that it's a little awkward and it flips shut way easy thus ruining any hopes and dreams of one handed operation but....it's so cool looking. Even my wife said "you spent how much on that case??" and I showed her what it did and she gave in and said "ok that's pretty cool".

Let's just hope that HTC listens to customers demands and provides updates that show more than just the time/weather/who's calling and it can gain some music functionality and also functionality with native google apps. If they could get that locked down it would be perfect.

Anyways. Just a quick little review. Thanks for reading. The M8 is an incredible phone so far.

whitelunchbag

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
I would like to try the kayscase but they won't send one to Australia :(

Using a freight forwarder would make it too expensive to be worthwhile

Posted by my Nexus 7 (2013)

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I live in Portugal and can't seem to find the KAYSCASE also. So I ordered this one: Item: Clear Hybrid PC Cover With Black TPU Frame Case for HTC One 2 M8

URL: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...6id%3D390827998769%26alt%3Dweb&token=xxrkoR-D

It looks similar, right?

Also ordered this one and it arrived already and Iove it. Super super thin and clear.

Baseus Soft TPU Ultrathin Transparent Case Cover Shield for HTC ONE M8 0o

URL: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...6id%3D131169013422%26alt%3Dweb&token=-AuOjcJb

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19