HTC One (M8) Colors: which one do you prefer?

Which color HTC One (M8) do you prefer?

• Total voters

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
byme7y4a.jpg
y4ypu8a4.jpg

The Amber Gold is so nice. It seemed feminine the first time I used it, but it has since grown on me. Sadly with the account I have, I have to order direct from AT&T. So I'll probably get the Gunmetal Grey. I haven't seen the Silver in person yet, so who know how I'll feel about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Had a message today from best Buy and our phones came in this afternoon but I was working. So instead of having to wait till Sunday they can sell to us tomorrow. She said she got one gunmetal did my husband want it cause he reserved gunmetal and gold he wasn't sure and I wanted gold. She said someone else was wanting gunmetal but my husband wanted it so we pick them up tomorrow before work. I ordered the Zagg glass protectors too and there going to have them on already for us. We probably would've done silver again if they had it but I like the gold and it's different. Gunmetal is ok too after I saw it on display at Verizon. Can't wait to get my phone tomorrow .

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/03/byme7y4a.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/03/y4ypu8a4.jpg

The Amber Gold is so nice. It seemed feminine the first time I used it, but it has since grown on me. Sadly with the account I have, I have to order direct from AT&T. So I'll probably get the Gunmetal Grey. I haven't seen the Silver in person yet, so who know how I'll feel about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
The problem I had with the silver M7 was that the white plastic on the phone picked up the blue from the jean pocket I put it in. The blue bled into the plastic. I don't think I'll have that problem with the gunmetal gray. I love the look and feel of this device.

Using an eraser on the plastic bits completely remove any discoloration. I've tried it and it worked very well

Posted via Android Central App

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
any word when the black version will come out?

I don't think there's a black version in the works. I think the gunmetal grey is their darkest color option. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I don't think there's a black version in the works. I think the gunmetal grey is their darkest color option. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though

There was a rumor the other day of a red and black version coming sometime this summer. Far from confirmed though.

Sent from my EVO using AC Forums mobile app

omgitsjoe

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Silver is nice but it'll look very much like my M7 so I went with Gun Metal Grey which I love :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaee