White dot in top speaker's hole.
I'm about to freak out. I put my phone in a friend's locker for gym so it wouldn't get stolen, and when I got the phone out I noticed there was a giant white dot in one of my top speaker holes. I tried to use a safety pin to get it out but that just gave me a giant scratch on the metal above the speaker. Now I have a giant white dot that wont come out along with a scratch on the metal.
Ugh. I need emotional support.
- 05-15-2014, 10:06 AM #2
- 05-15-2014, 10:09 AM #3Yesterday is but a dream, Tomorrow is but a vision, but Today well lived makes every Yesterday a dream of happiness and every Tomorrow a vision of hope.
- 05-15-2014, 10:48 AM #5
- 05-15-2014, 11:04 AM #7
- 05-15-2014, 11:23 AM #8
- 05-15-2014, 04:07 PM #9
- 05-15-2014, 04:31 PM #10
- 446 Posts
Re: White dot in top speaker's hole.
- 05-15-2014, 05:06 PM #11
- 05-15-2014, 08:19 PM #12
- By markjoin68 in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2015, 09:22 PM
- By qu1ckset in forum LG G3Replies: 38Last Post: 05-19-2014, 06:29 PM
- By pixrock in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 05-16-2014, 02:16 PM
- By Russ Sims in forum HTC One M8 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2014, 09:33 AM
- By pixrock in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2014, 05:32 AM