Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Why I don't like Sync Manager

How can the makers of such a 'potentially' great phone, ship it out with such a crap piece of sync software...

I read the reviews online of this, but thought "surely it can't be that bad'... But it appears it is...

I dont understand how, having seemingly set it all up to work (my playlists all appeared perfectly on my phone), it can all go so bad... Having tried now to remove the playlists from the phone, or add tunes (in iTunes) and re-sync, it just does nothing... Even tells me the playlists are still on my computer after I have deleted them now!!!! WTF...

Am I missing something or is it really that bad...? I just want one thing to sync my tunes/photos etc... 1 week away from my iPhone...

ROM
    ICS 4.0.3

Default re: Why I don't like Sync Manager

It's not as bad as Samsung Kies. That is the worst piece of software I have ever used.

Sent from my Verizon HTC One M8

Default Re: Why I don't like Sync Manager

You can always try SnapPea. That's what I used with my Galaxy.

I believe the next update to IOS has an improvement for synching iphone data to Android. And visa versa.

You can also just transfer files onto internal or SD storage after mounting it on a computer. Much easier and gives you full control over what goes where.

Sent from my HTC One M8