what color do you have ?

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I have seen the gunmetal in person but not the gold or the silver. I'm curious what color you have and how you feel about the feel in the hand. Do you have any scratches, etc ?

mfreeland

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I have seen the gunmetal in person but not the gold or the silver. I'm curious what color you have and how you feel about the feel in the hand. Do you have any scratches, etc ?
I have the black Harmon Kardon edition. I love how thin and balanced it felt in my hand, however knew it was a matter of time before it slipped out as I was putting into my pants pocket, so I put in a Spigen Slim Armor case. It added a little bulk, but worth the piece of mind.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Out of the box I think they call it a type of Gun Metal Grey... but I don't see that very often... I had a Spigen Slim Armor case that was Silver on it... but now I have a Teal Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit TPU Case on it since the IR blaster actual works with this case.

dty06

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Gun metal grey for me. Not a fan of the gold. I would have preferred the black one, but this is still one very sexy device.

Posted from my M8

dty06

May 14, 2014
Visit site
That's the only thing I'm worried about :p.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

It's really not that slippery, at least for me. If your hands sweat easily I can see it being a bit slippery, especially as it heats up with use (never gets hot, though), but for me it's really not bad. It is thin enough that a pocket miss is very possible.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
It's really not that slippery, at least for me. If your hands sweat easily I can see it being a bit slippery, especially as it heats up with use (never gets hot, though), but for me it's really not bad. It is thin enough that a pocket miss is very possible.

That's comforting to hear. I'll have mine later tonight after work :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

jtc303

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site

My hands stay bone dry but I still find it to be slippery... Maybe it just needs some time to discard the "new" feel

[JTC ONE m8]

dty06

May 14, 2014
Visit site
My hands stay bone dry but I still find it to be slippery... Maybe it just needs some time to discard the "new" feel

[JTC ONE m8]

I've had the phone since Sunday, it hasn't been slippery for me at all. It may be the way I hold it, which is with a grip around the sides, not just resting the back on my fingers. Or maybe some are just more slippery than others. Regardless, I will put it in a case soon.

allroy75

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Gunmetal, great looking phone. Put one of those clear backed cases on it but the case got scratched so easily it started to look horrible so I ditched it. Got a black Diztronics TPU case on the way. The phone is just too slippery for my liking. Its a shame because its so pretty.

lyriciss

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Gunmetal Gray, Sprint version. It's a LITTLE slippery, but nowhere near enough for it to be an annoyance for me, especially since I installed Gesture Listener on there so I can just put the screen to sleep by tapping it with 3 fingers at once. I never have to bother with the power button unless I'm turning the phone completely off (which I never do), which makes gripping the phone something I rarely have to focus on.

jtc303

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
So after ordering a folding case and not liking the bulk it added, I ordered this wrap...
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...one-m8-carbon-fiber-black.html&token=g55FQvMe

7u4esyha.jpg

Looks cool, adds grip and protection

[JTC ONE m8]

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89