Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    109 Global Posts

When listening to music or podcasts with headphones after awhile sometimes the sound quality improves and becomes bassy so to say. It sounds like an equalizer kicks in. My question is why wouldn't it always play like this? I haven't changed or disabled any sound settings. It's the standard m8.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Erratic volume on headphones.

Quote Originally Posted by Ytown View Post
    When listening to music or podcasts with headphones after awhile sometimes the sound quality improves and becomes bassy so to say. It sounds like an equalizer kicks in. My question is why wouldn't it always play like this? I haven't changed or disabled any sound settings. It's the standard m8.

Posted via Android Central App
    when you initially plug in and start listening, check to see if boomsound is turned on in the settings. whatever state its in, on or off, leave it. when you notice the change, go right back into settings and see if its changed.

Or, do you ever notice the boomsound icon in the status bar go away or pop up when this change in sound happens?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk