When listening to music or podcasts with headphones after awhile sometimes the sound quality improves and becomes bassy so to say. It sounds like an equalizer kicks in. My question is why wouldn't it always play like this? I haven't changed or disabled any sound settings. It's the standard m8.
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-23-2014, 06:49 PM #2
- 1,368 Posts
Re: Erratic volume on headphones.
Or, do you ever notice the boomsound icon in the status bar go away or pop up when this change in sound happens?
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
- By HardassThe1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 06:38 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 11:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2014, 09:40 PM
- By jonny12345 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2014, 06:35 PM
- By reb0957 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2014, 03:28 PM