Camera remembers mode on launch

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
So every time you start the camera it remembers what you were last doing, be it video or zoe mode or whatever. Many times I want to launch the camera and quickly take a picture, but if I was last in video mode then I have to switch out of video mode first. Is there a way for it to always launch as a camera?

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
There doesn't appear to be any setting for it, and I can tell you that clearing cache and force closing doesn't make a difference. I'd call it as no way to open to camera from other mode right now.

Sent from my HTC One M8

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, options are definitely always good. I preferred it this last week when I was daily vlogging with my M8 from Vidcon, but normally what I'm doing is taking a picture, so it's nice to have that as the default.

Sent from my HTC One M8

keith2k1

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
First off 11Six (Tedashii is my favorite). It would be cool to have a "Quick Switch" option or something. Maybe there will be an update or something.

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
First off 11Six (Tedashii is my favorite). It would be cool to have a "Quick Switch" option or something. Maybe there will be an update or something.
Yea!! I like them all... especially Lecrae, Trip, and Andy Mineo. I've named like half of them... lol.

Yea HTC is usually pretty good at making usability tweaks. In the meantime I'll just keep in mind that I need to check the modes before I start shooting. It's already happened twice that I think I'm taking a picture and I start taking video instead.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mickmac