Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default GPe Conversion

Since AT&T seems to be up to their old tricks with delaying updates, I decided to bite the bullet and do a full conversion to Google Play edition. Despite the fact that I really like Sense 6.0, I was curious to see how stock Android runs on this powerhouse. I have no complaints so far. I may do the Developer Edition conversion some time down the road, although, since HTC hasn't released the Dev. Ed. RUU, it's not as quick and painless as the GPe conversion. Time will tell. At least GPe assures a quick update to Andriod L when it rolls out.

Global Posts
    13,381 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: GPe Conversion

Quote Originally Posted by kgbkny View Post
    Since AT&T seems to be up to their old tricks with delaying updates, I decided to bite the bullet and do a full conversion to Google Play edition. Despite the fact that I really like Sense 6.0, I was curious to see how stock Android runs on this powerhouse. I have no complaints so far. I may do the Developer Edition conversion some time down the road, although, since HTC hasn't released the Dev. Ed. RUU, it's not as quick and painless as the GPe conversion. Time will tell. At least GPe assures a quick update to Andriod L when it rolls out.
    Awesome! Glad you are liking the device with GPE software installed...let us know if you have any questions.
    kgbkny likes this.