GPe Conversion

kgbkny

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Since AT&T seems to be up to their old tricks with delaying updates, I decided to bite the bullet and do a full conversion to Google Play edition. Despite the fact that I really like Sense 6.0, I was curious to see how stock Android runs on this powerhouse. I have no complaints so far. I may do the Developer Edition conversion some time down the road, although, since HTC hasn't released the Dev. Ed. RUU, it's not as quick and painless as the GPe conversion. Time will tell. At least GPe assures a quick update to Andriod L when it rolls out.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Since AT&T seems to be up to their old tricks with delaying updates, I decided to bite the bullet and do a full conversion to Google Play edition. Despite the fact that I really like Sense 6.0, I was curious to see how stock Android runs on this powerhouse. I have no complaints so far. I may do the Developer Edition conversion some time down the road, although, since HTC hasn't released the Dev. Ed. RUU, it's not as quick and painless as the GPe conversion. Time will tell. At least GPe assures a quick update to Andriod L when it rolls out.
Awesome! Glad you are liking the device with GPE software installed...let us know if you have any questions.