4.3.3 on Three UK

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
The HTC software website says 4.4.3 is pushing to the customer for all networks in the uk except EE. I haven't got it yet on three though and when I check it says up to date. Has anyone with a three branded handset got this yet?

Posted via Android Central App

Thb91

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
I got mine at some point last week, (I was actually on holiday in Mexico at the time, so I was surprised it came through). Seeing some slight improvements in performance :D

Thb91

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
I got mine at some point last week, (I was actually on holiday in Mexico at the time, so I was surprised it came through). Seeing some slight improvements in performance :)

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm wonder why it doesn't show up for me. Surely they don't stage roll out updates within a network?

ItsMikeE

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Wasn't showing for me up till last night.
Showed up when I left my overnight 'Do not disturb' mode about 45 minutes ago.
Just finished the update - not tried anything yet though

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I got it when I checked this morning so no more worrying about why my phone wasn't getting the update! Haven't noticed much change but nice to be on the latest

Thb91

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, it's mostly under the hood software fixes I think, there's also a few UI tweaks like more consistency in themes (i.e the volume control bars now match themes,) and there's a few changes to the quick settings icons.

Not all that exciting!

ItsMikeE

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Not sure if it's new, or just the first time I noticed it but ...
In the messaging app, when you scroll up or down a black bar appears on the right. If you drag it it shows you the dates of the texts.
Could be useful on long threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devboilol