HTC Eye Experience - Verizon Update - Crop Me In

Legobricke

May 20, 2010
Visit site
For those looking for the Crop Me In feature on the newly downloaded Eye Experience will notice that it's not included...

Word from HTC.....

Thet Crop Me In has not been included with the HTC Eye Experience update for the HTC One (M8) simply because it was not ready yet. Fortunately, the feature is still coming to the phone and will be released as a camera app update through Google Play before the Android 5.0 Lollipop update drops

Lego

CHILLYWILL_95831

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
For those looking for the Crop Me In feature on the newly downloaded Eye Experience will notice that it's not included...

Word from HTC.....

Thet Crop Me In has not been included with the HTC Eye Experience update for the HTC One (M8) simply because it was not ready yet. Fortunately, the feature is still coming to the phone and will be released as a camera app update through Google Play before the Android 5.0 Lollipop update drops

Lego

Thankyou for this, i was wondering where it was...

Posted via the Android Central App

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm still wondering what this "eye experience" is supposed to be. I noticed some minor control changes in the camera app, like having the option of either taking a pic or video from one camera mode, but nothing really eye catching. Yes, pun intended. :p

CHILLYWILL_95831

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm still wondering what this "eye experience" is supposed to be. I noticed some minor control changes in the camera app, like having the option of either taking a pic or video from one camera mode, but nothing really eye catching. Yes, pun intended. :p

You're probably right, but some people will value the added face tracking features and, they did improve some of the metering algorithms within the camera itself. Light balancing is quite improved in complex lighting scenarios

Posted via the Android Central App