Saving a Zoe locally? How?!?!

Jason Keller

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Ok, so haven't played with the Zoe's a whole lot, even though I've had the M8 since launch.

Anyway, we went on vacation last week and I created several albums in the Gallery app. You know how the Zoe automatically is at the top of a given album? Well I can edit by choosing the photos and music. Then when clicking to the next screen, all I see are options for posting it on the Zoe network/social site. How do you save it locally?

Also, for the life of me, I swear i'm seeing reduced options. Back in April, when I created a few older Zoe's I was able to choose the start and end photos. I can't do that now. And again, no option that I can see to save it locally as an mp4. Any help?

Edward Lin

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
They took out of the option to save Zoe video locally... So.. to make the answer short... YOU CAN NOT SAVE IT LOCALLY...

you will have to upload it to HTC server first.. then download it..

what a stupid move for HTC

ETokuc

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
You can tap on the photos (for quite some time) to see the option make first / last.

The update is not something that I appreciated. A step in the wrong direction.

gustav30

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I've just disabled the zoe app. That uses the default video highlights. Like that better than the zoe function. You can also just uninstall the zoe app.