Profile Picture Not Updating After 4.4.4

cujou

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if anyone is experiencing this issue, but "My profile" picture is not being updated nor are any updates under the updates tab (Apps>People>My profile). I noticed this wasn't happening after the 4.4.4 update. Before, my profile picture would be synced to my Google account and I would receive Facebook updates, but now, neither works. Has anyone come across this issue and found a solution?

bpyoung83

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
My picture has not updated either. I don't see that being related to 4.4.4 for me though. Been on that for a while and never had a problem. It's annoying though.

ToddPsyD

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Having same issue. Only way I could "fix" it so that I didn't have a blank spot where my profile pic was, was to add another picture to my profile. I noticed this happened around the same time mentioned previously in this thread.

OmarMallat

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if anyone is experiencing this issue, but "My profile" picture is not being updated nor are any updates under the updates tab (Apps>People>My profile). I noticed this wasn't happening after the 4.4.4 update. Before, my profile picture would be synced to my Google account and I would receive Facebook updates, but now, neither works. Has anyone come across this issue and found a solution?

Just open Google +, go to settings, account settings , contacts, and select to sync contact.
Wait for a few moments and voila...
I cannot understand why this option is hidden and not selected by default.