Soundquality Thru Headphones of the M8

Dave Scarpa

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking of replacing my Lumia 1520 with an M8, I've read the Sound Quality of Music thru the M8 is outstanding, and that the volume levels best a lot of other phones, I'd like some feedback on this, the 1520 is no slouch in the audio dept so I'm wondering if there is enough of a difference I would notice....Does the Windows Version sound Identical ?

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
cant comment on other devices but i had a Nexus 5 (sold it a few days ago) and a M8 and Note 3.
The M8 does sound better hands down in MY opinion.
Used with the new version of apple earbuds, Beats Solo, Beats Solo HD, urBeats earbuds.
Where i DONT notice much of a difference is bluetooth. Most of the advanced featurs of the audio only transfer thru wired headphones and not bluetooth ones.

panhandler

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
The sound thru the headphones is pretty good even using the stock headphones that come with the phone. Never used Beats or anything like them with mine but I'm sure it would be very good.

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I think it sounds very very good. I recommend buying the Xiaomi Piston 2.0, these in ear headphones cost 20 bucks but match 80 bucks quality wise

OlGreybeard

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
I have the M8 H-K edition. The sound quality thru the speakers is unsurpassed. Stereo separation is very apparent out to about 18 inches from the face.

The buds that come with H-K Edition are of good quality.

Sound quality of my M8 surpasses the sound quality of my $300 IPod to the point that the IPod is sitting on the shelf collecting dust now.

Posted via Android Central App