post lollipop service

Legobricke

May 20, 2010
Visit site
The same as before. Sprint. Improving drastically, all over my travels...

Wish I could say the same about Sprint... Lollipop works great.... But the Sprint service is a different matter...

The still constant issue with the phone not even acknowledging an incoming call.... The caller will hear it ringing about 7 or 8 times and then go to voice mail... On my end, there is no indication of a missed call at all... Not even in history... If I didn't get a voicemail notification, I wouldn't even know they called.... Kind of surprising living in a metro area in which Sprint says that's it a very solid coverage area....

RRHMJ23

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
The reason why I ask is because I can only get one bar on LTE at the most (while my friend gets 4-5 bars ,while we are in the same location) , I just noticed this recently so I wasn't sure if it's because of the update . My friend has the note 3 and I have the m8, so I went to the Sprint store and discovered it a because I have Sprint spark and his phone doesn't . Sprint spark is supposed to be better than general LTE but it seems just the opposite . I wish there was a way to remove Sprint spark

jas2743

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
My service is far worse than pre-lollipop. Also, my phone lags a lot more after updating. Sucks

Posted via the Android Central App

Sole07

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
The reason why I ask is because I can only get one bar on LTE at the most (while my friend gets 4-5 bars ,while we are in the same location) , I just noticed this recently so I wasn't sure if it's because of the update . My friend has the note 3 and I have the m8, so I went to the Sprint store and discovered it a because I have Sprint spark and his phone doesn't . Sprint spark is supposed to be better than general LTE but it seems just the opposite . I wish there was a way to remove Sprint spark
Agreed. I have to rely almost exclusively to wifi. While the phone is awesome the connection sucks when using Sprint service. I constantly have to reboot the device to try & connect to the closest tower.

Sent from my lovely HTC M8 HK

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Agree. Sprint and HTC better fix this one.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 69561.jpg
    69561.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 24

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I have found, actually that the stock signal bars were showing an incorrect signal strength.

If you are getting the Sprint Spark icon, that means that your phone is connected to at least two LTE bands. So you should be getting great or at least very good data speeds.

Personally, I highly recommend the Signal Check Pro app as a tool for seeing your real signal strength...

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=com.blueline.signalcheck&token=ePWCeA3O

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87