VOLTE

Ragab

Feb 13, 2024
Visit site
I have the same problem on HatchOnePlus running the latest Android 14 version and it does not work, is there a way to activate it, knowing that the service operator has activated the service on the SIM card, but the phone driver file is not compatible with my service operator in Egypt, can I change the profile on my phone?

Ragab

Feb 13, 2024
Visit site
I cannot control the settings and I cannot activate the service. I contacted my network operator and the service is working on my SIM card. I confirmed that by placing the SIM card in another device and the service is already working normally.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Is the device carrier unlocked? What carrier do you have? Does the device support the proper bands for your carrier?

Ragab

Feb 13, 2024
Visit site
I have a OnePlus 8T phone running Android v14 and I cannot activate VOLTE. I have contacted my carrier and service and the service works if I put the SIM card in another phone and it does not work on my Oenplus 8T. I have also contacted the manufacturer and the manufacturer refuses to find proper solutions to this problem. Is there anyone who can help me? For your information, I took some steps using the qpst application and the service was activated, but after restarting the phone, the settings disappear again. Something is affecting the saving and installation of settings on the phone. I hope to find someone who can provide me with any information regarding this matter.

ajosborne

Apr 14, 2024
Visit site
I have a OnePlus 8T phone running Android v14 and I cannot activate VOLTE. I have contacted my carrier and service and the service works if I put the SIM card in another phone and it does not work on my Oenplus 8T. I have also contacted the manufacturer and the manufacturer refuses to find proper solutions to this problem. Is there anyone who can help me? For your information, I took some steps using the qpst application and the service was activated, but after restarting the phone, the settings disappear again. Something is affecting the saving and installation of settings on the phone. I hope to find someone who can provide me with any information regarding this matter.
I am not sure if you have found a solution, but I too have a OnePlus 8T OS14. I recently used the Shizuku method and managed to activate VoLTE and VoWi-Fi. You don't get a switch for VoLTE in the settings, but it turns it on in the phone's configuration. You do get a switch for VoWi-Fi.

Apparently, the method using 'Engineering Mode' does not work once you have upgraded past OS12.

I hope you have some success.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe