How do I fix my music app which keeps stopping, starting, closing and skipping songs randomly (HTC M8)?

Natasha Slusarczyk

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
How to fix my music app which keeps stopping, starting, closing and skipping songs randomly (htc m8)

My phone is a HTC m8 and it all started when my Google voice started going insane and popping up randomly which I tried to deactivate the ok Google but it still did it and so I just disabled the app and that stopped. However the music is still a problem and its not just the general music app. It happened on Google play and I downloaded a completely different player and it still does the same thing. Why is it doing this? And how can I fix it?

AdamHunterATC

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: How to fix my music app which keeps stopping, starting, closing and skipping songs randomly (htc

My phone is a HTC m8 and it all started when my Google voice started going insane and popping up randomly which I tried to deactivate the ok Google but it still did it and so I just disabled the app and that stopped. However the music is still a problem and its not just the general music app. It happened on Google play and I downloaded a completely different player and it still does the same thing. Why is it doing this? And how can I fix it?

Are you on Lollipop? If so, did this start happening after the update?

Natasha Slusarczyk

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
Re: How to fix my music app which keeps stopping, starting, closing and skipping songs randomly (htc

I'm not sure what that is I would have to say n. And there was an update recently but I think the problems started before