Contacts: Search by Organization

mynmsmike

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
With the latest lollipop update, I can no longer search my contacts by Organization. I went to the search settings and Search by Organization is checked. But when I type in the organization nothing comes up. Has anyone else had this issue and know how to solve?
HTC One M8 T-Mobile

I checked and under search setting, search by "Company" is selected. There is no option for "Organization". Could this be the problem? I thought they were the same thing. But there is no "Company" field in the contact itself.

Last edited:

Deathunter-M8

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
Two fields are under Organization, and they are Company and Job Title

Edit:-
Yep, it doesn't seems to work for me either, I added company, job title, enabled company in search, I searched in contacts for the company name I wrote in a contact, yet I got no result.

Sent from my HTC One M8

Last edited:

Deathunter-M8

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
Is there a way to get HTC to know this is happening? I have many work contacts on my phone and Search by company all the time.
Do you have an app called HTC Guide on your M8? if yes, open it and you will see two things (SUPPORT) and (CONTACT US)

Open (CONTACT US) you will see details of your M8, and at the bottom a Contact HTC option.

Sent from my HTC One M8

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty