3/10/2015 *HTC One M8*: CAN'T Receive ANY Incoming Calls,Texts, or even Receive Any Missed Calls Not

Brandy Wine

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I am NOT "Tech Savvy" to put it Very mildly nor do I have Any Clue how to fix it and after looking it up online and seeing that is has been happening to people for a LONG Time with Many different attempts to resolve the issue, I'm so NOT FEELING HOPEFULLY here at all. I too, Unknowingly just Updated a Service Pack Yesterday. I'm Afraid to try Most of the things everyone else did in fear of destroying my phone or Erasing Everything in it. I have Alot of Important things and Info on it. I have missed VERY Important Calls and am Stuck Completely Unable to Contact Anyone! I CAN'T go without my phone in "My line of Work" at all with out Hell Breaking Lose!!

!!! DOES ANYONE HONESTY AND TRULY **KNOW FOR A FACT** ABOUT HOW TO FIX THIS NIGHTMARE??? Please, I'm Begging Ya here... (LMAO 😝)

«Thank You for Any Help you can offer. »
~Brandy Wine~

Posted via the Android Central App

Brandy Wine

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
P.S., I have Horrible SPRINT Coverage. Sprint gives you a Huge phone Bill while Offering you Really Bad Service Connection in EVERY area!!...

Posted via the Android Central App

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
If you cant get calls then you need to call spirnt and have them re-provision your device and update the account.
IF all is correct and you are in that bad of a service area time to switch carriers.

Brandy Wine

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Ty You Very much "IamSixNine" for helping. I do plan on calling them because this is driving me crazy. I didn't know that Sprint was bad in my area but I had switched from T-Mobile's Huge bills. I've only had Sprint and my M8 for around 7months now so I'm sadly Stuck with them for a while. As long as I get my phone fixed,.. I will deal with it. 😄
Thanx, Brandy🎶

🌹Brandy Wine🌸

Posted via Android Central App. (*HTC ONE M8*)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699