The leaked pictures of the One M9 may be a decoy/dummy case

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
A google search will show there are issues. Lg admitted today the flex 2 had issues with testing. They also threatened to sue qualcom if they revised the 810 after they already manufactured lg phones with it.

LG admitted no such thing. LG announced that they're going ahead with the S810 and that everything is fine with it, meaning it's already revised, or didn't need revision.

Look, face it, this all came about because Samsung wanted to switch to their own Exynos chip, and made up the whole story about overheats as an excuse. I'd suggest you read TODAY'S news, not last week's.

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
LG admitted no such thing. LG announced that they're going ahead with the S810 and that everything is fine with it, meaning it's already revised, or didn't need revision.

Look, face it, this all came about because Samsung wanted to switch to their own Exynos chip, and made up the whole story about overheats as an excuse. I'd suggest you read TODAY'S news, not last week's.

Lg admitted they had issues with the cpu during testing. The part where they say "we fixed it" was by under clocking it. Hence the crap benchmarks were seeing with the 810.

unashamedgeek

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Lg admitted they had issues with the cpu during testing. The part where they say "we fixed it" was by under clocking it. Hence the crap benchmarks were seeing with the 810.

Can you link to the benchmarks for the 810 and for the new Exynos and the details on the underclocking? I was hoping to buy one of the next releases of phones that get announced at MWC, but I want to research as much as possible to get my facts straight so I can at least make the most informed purchase that I can. I'm interested in the HTC, but this information gives me pause.

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Yes, let's see these links that prove that LG is underclocking the chip. Let's see how credible pocketnow and android authority are as compared to Android Police, CNET, GSMArena, PhoneArena, Engadget, and Android Central.

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Again, so it's already revised. I also don't see anything about them having to underclock it to fix it. Nice try though.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z3 using Tapatalk.

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Again, so it's already revised. I also don't see anything about them having to underclock it to fix it. Nice try though.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z3 using Tapatalk.

maybe if you would do some research you wouldn't rely on me to provide you proof. the 810 had and has issues. guess we shall truly see what happens when the flex 2 hits.

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
maybe if you would do some research you wouldn't rely on me to provide you proof. the 810 had and has issues. guess we shall truly see what happens when the flex 2 hits.

You're the one making the assertions, it's up to you to back them up, it's not up to me to make your case for you. I'm glad you think the s810 will be a total failure though, and am especially glad that you won't buy any phone carrying it since you're so concerned about it. Good luck with your Galaxy S6.