Is This the White Flag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habiib

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Worst thread ever, how can you bash on such a positive thing.

I'm not sure how long you've been here, but every year since around 2013 those people do the same thing in HTC forums. The same people every year. They'll either start derailing threads with their persistent bashing, consistently start less than optimistic topics, or start flame bate topics over in their forums. They are too predictable and will always pull the "oh I don't hate HTC I'm not biased at all" or "I'm sorry if you think I'm trying to start something, I'm just wondering what y'all thought about this". Like clockwork they'll act as if they have good intentions, but then go right to their forums and start running down HTC.

Prime example: in HTC forums they'll say Zomg the M9 overheated oh no!! This is disaster!! how you guys feel about this? Over in their forum they'll say ...the M9 is suxxorz it runs hot and is crap...blah blah.

It doesn't bother me, so just in case you started to wonder, what I just explained is the gist of it. It's best to ignore and keep it moving.

Posted via the Android Central App

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
If I was a Samsung fanboy I would be so happy with their new product I wouldn't even be thinking about what HTC is doing

Finally someone with some intelligence.

Personally I'm a phone geek. I like them all. I might nit pick some to death, but you just can buy a bad flagship no matter who makes it over the past 2 years. But one thing that I'll never do is bash a company for doing something positive for the consumer and trying to make it sound like the company is now giving up or will go bankrupt. That's just childish behavior.

Posted via Android Central App using the all new HTC One (m8)

Status
Not open for further replies.