quick charge help

wezzyd

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my phone straight from o2 and it didn't include a charger, just the usb cable. I bought a mains head for a few pound and it takes ages to charge, compared with my lg g3 which took just an hour to get full. I've tried it with an iPhone head too and takes the same long time. Any help please?

Posted via the Android Central App

Gruff35

Banned
Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
I ordered my phone straight from o2 and it didn't include a charger, just the usb cable. I bought a mains head for a few pound and it takes ages to charge, compared with my lg g3 which took just an hour to get full. I've tried it with an iPhone head too and takes the same long time. Any help please?

Posted via the Android Central App

You have to purchase a quick charger from HTC, Samsung, or Motorola. Don't know why the M9's ships without one. Anyway, they are worth the price. It works best when the phone has dropped to below about 10% in my opinion and the phone will charge really fast, then trickle charge for the top off.

vtotheinay

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
I ordered this one from amazon ([Qualcomm Certified] Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 18W USB Turbo Wall Charger Fast Charger - Black) sorry i cant post links yet. I have been using it with my M7 as a standard charger til my M9 arrives. So far no problems at all. the reviews on it are all fantastic and its qualcomm certified as a quick charger. $14.99>>>$30 haha

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non