Will the USB-C cable that came with the Pixel 6P quick charge the phone?

Aflaaaak

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
I have an older Anker brick that I bought for my LG G4 to Quick Charge it and use it with a USB A to USB C cable to charge my Pixel 6P. But is doesn't Fast Charge the Pixel, so was going to pick up an Anker Nano II 45W charger. Firstly, is the cable that came with the phone capable of the maximum charging rate the Pixel will allow? Secondly, is a 45W charger overkill for the Pixel, or will the Nano II 35W work just as fast with the Pixel's charging system?

Reactions: FF22

SeeBeeEss

Jan 5, 2019
Visit site
I bought the Anker Nano II 30W and it is more than capable of doing the job of fast charging my P6P. I am using the cable that came with the device. The P6P charges at a maximum of 23W, so unless you will also be using the charger for another device or "future-proofing" for your next device, both the 45W and 35W Nano II's are a bit more than you currently require.

Reactions: Aflaaaak

Aflaaaak

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
I bought the Anker Nano II 30W and it is more than capable of doing the job of fast charging my P6P. I am using the cable that came with the device. The P6P charges at a maximum of 23W, so unless you will also be using the charger for another device or "future-proofing" for your next device, both the 45W and 35W Nano II's are a bit more than you currently require.
Thank you! This charger will be at work, so only charging my Pixel.

Reactions: SeeBeeEss

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana