What are your favorite cases for the HTC One M9?

CD Hill

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
My Droid DNA had a simple, plain, black Diztronic TPU case that worked perfectly for the 2+ years I've used it, but the gunmetal gray case on the M9 is so attractive that I opted for the Insignia clear case at Best Buy. It looks very elegant, does the job and slides nicely into my back pocket. I have not actually seen the HTC Clear case that may be essentially the same thing. I have carried my three HTC phones in my back pocket for nearly 5 years without a scratch, so the dot-view case seems like a solution in search of a problem, and unless you watch long videos, kickstands are no more useful on a phone than they are on a bicycle.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
juste bought the HTC active case ! certified IP68

A bit bulky ... but it's so nice to have a waterproof phone !

How do the speakers sound with the case on? And how are calls? I had a LifeProof on my older iPhones, and everything was a little muffled.

aallison1882

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
As a matter of fact I do ! And it fits but I've been thinking about taking it off to see if it's better

Did you buy one?

I haven't bought one yet, but I am this weekend. My toddler loves the pool (we go swimming every weekend) and I'd love to be able to take pics while we're in the pool. Thanks for the feedback and let me know if it makes a difference without the glass.

WexIan

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
Spigen Neo Hybrid case here. A very good stylish, slim fitting case offering protection as well. Buttons work well but On /Off easily pressed by mistake.

Cherry_Poppins85

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
i got the spigen thin fit case,but not too happy with it because the side buttons are open.Too bad my retailer here in switzerland dont carry the neo hybrid case.

RobertH1

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the Stilgut cases. They are available on Amazon and are top quality slimline stylish cases. I really like holding my phone in its case as it feels so comfortable.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the Stilgut cases. They are available on Amazon and are top quality slimline stylish cases. I really like holding my phone in its case as it feels so comfortable.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I've never heard of them. I'll check em out though.

Darksurfr

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I have two different Spigen cases that I am messing around with. I have the Spigen Slim Armor case and the Neo Hybrid case.

I really like the Neo with the metalized buttons and the fancy trim but I do enjoy using the kick stand on the slim armor case. If I wasn't at work watching things all the time I would probably use the Neo more often.

The best part is that after the M8, Spigen modified the case to allow the IR blaster to work with the case on. Very good improvement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress