Update to android 7.0 google play store does not work, why?

A

AC Question

I updated my HTC M9 last week and ever since then I only get a white blank page when I go to google play store and none of my apps have been updating. I've tried checking if download manager is enabled and google play store is enabled and clearing the cache for both but it's still not working. What can I do?

dshrum84

Dec 22, 2016
Visit site
I had to restart my phone to get mine to work. I've also heard of people resetting their phone, but before you do that I've also seen where someone sideloaded a 3rd party version of the Play Store. Hopefully one of those works.

Quikstep

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue. I think because of this, I'm also having problems with Hangouts SMS and Gmail sync. Have restarted many times, but I think it's all related to Google play.

Quikstep

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
It took multiple cycles, but after clearing the cache and restarting, things slowly went back to normal. It was odd, as things like Gmail and SMS in Hangouts took an extra day to be back in sync. I actually had to switch to the default messaging app for SMS for a day, but seems well now. Thanks for the input.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo