HTC One battery drain Please Help!

Brian Gaugler

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
This is my first post, so please bare with me. I have a rooted HTC one currently using the venom viper Rom. I previously had renovate Rom, but I started to have battery issues. I was using the elementalx kernel with it. I did a factory wipe, and reinstalled the Rom, but I still had the problem. So I did a system wipe and then installed the viper Rom, and I was getting a little better battery . But recently it has been lasting for no more than 10-15 hours. It shows Android System as using the overwhelming majority of battery, and I am shown losing 1 percent every 6 minutes. I can show screenshots of the power usage if needed. Any help you can give would be awesome!

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
There is a few apps you can delete that will improve your battery. I cant remember which ones off hand right now. I'll see if i can dig them up and i'll post back later.

ghostryder12

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
10-15 hrs is pretty Damn good thou. Depending on use, your mileage may very but I go btwn 6 to19. If I don't play with it then I'll get 17-20 hrs. When I play a lot....

Sent from the FBI van parked outside