- 2 Posts
HTC One won't power up!!!
Hi, guys, just few hours ago, I was doing the rooting for my HTC one 802w. When I proced to the last step, which is restart the phone to start rooting, it never turn up. I tried to enter the hboot mode, but the phone just doesnt respond. when I press down the power bottom, the home buttom and the back buttom starts to flashing, as long as I hold the power buttom down, the light is flashing, any suggestion???
- 02-12-2014, 08:15 AM #2
Re: HTC one wont turn up!!!
The flashing light you see of the bottom row of buttons is normal when your forcing a soft reset/reboot. If you hold down the power button or power + volume down for about 7 seconds it will flash and reboot the phone or boot into your bootloader (power + volume down).
- 02-13-2014, 10:07 AM #4
- 02-18-2014, 10:11 PM #5
- By nickadimas in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2014, 02:57 AM
- By Brian Low in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 19Last Post: 02-13-2014, 12:51 PM
- By USPostalServicr in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2014, 07:22 PM
- By jchane22 in forum HTC One SVReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2014, 12:36 AM
- By zaydabarber in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2014, 12:09 AM