Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Humberto Alarcon
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One: OS not installed. stuck!

i wiped all my data on accident so im stuck at bootloader with no OS and i have no idea what to do. i tried doing a side loader but i cant because everytime i connect the usb to the computer it says the device is not reconized. any help on this problem?

Default Re: HTC One: OS not installed. stuck!

Could you provide more information to which carrier/region your HTC One is from? There are guides out there to help in this situation but we need to be more specific.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.

Hi Humberto Alarcon!
    I had same problem with HTC One, the solution was to buy USB OTG- cable. Here is one USB 2 0 A Female to Micro B Male Converter OTG Adapter Cable for Samsung LG HTC | eBay, but you should look for it in your local stores. Here in Finland it costs only like 8-10 , so it is very cheap.
    <-- here is video to show you how it works. You just have to move your ROM to flash drive and install it from recovery.

P.S sorry for my bad english...
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

the carrier of my HTC one is Sprint and its from usa? its shows Tampered Unlocked then says M7_WLS PVT SHIP S-ON RH. HBOOT-1.44.0000. Radio-1.00.20.0626. OpenDSP-v31.120.274.0617. eMMC- boot.July 5 2013 17:19:22:-1

same situation but at&t

Ok so I have no OS and I want to get back my stock rom for 4.4.2.... unlocked bootloader, rooted, keeps goin to twrp when I reboot or restart. accidentally deleted my recovery and os.....

I been trying to figure out why adb won't work but it keeps saying it can't find the device. I installed and reinstalled drivers and no luck, the only time it showed the serial number was when I was in recovery mode, I rebooted and tried to go on fastboot but no luck.

I I tried RUU and locked my phone again but no luck because stupid netbook always freezes at the last step before it tries to restore the stock rom -_- then I unlocked it again and kept trying with ADB
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Can someone PLEASE help me. my phone has been like this 2 days straight and the usb wont be recognized so cant really try sideload
    raj patel7 likes this.
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

Quote Originally Posted by Humberto Alarcon View Post
    Can someone PLEASE help me. my phone has been like this 2 days straight and the usb wont be recognized so cant really try sideload
    I replied to you in another post also. Can you tell me everything you have tried so far as what commands you run. You bootloader should only say Unlocked not Tampered unlocked. Reboot the bootloader and see if the Tampered go's away

Hi All,

Even i have the same problem. I have accidentally deleted the operation system on my phone. I have rooted the phone and also tried to S-Off using firewater with no luck. As i deleted the operating system i am trying to flash a new rom, but it wouldn't work. Please help me.

I am using HTC one m8(Sprint).

Thanks in Advance
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

Quote Originally Posted by Yashwanth Rao View Post
    Hi All,

Even i have the same problem. I have accidentally deleted the operation system on my phone. I have rooted the phone and also tried to S-Off using firewater with no luck. As i deleted the operating system i am trying to flash a new rom, but it wouldn't work. Please help me.

I am using HTC one m8(Sprint).

Thanks in Advance
    Pull your sdcard out and copy the rom to it with your pc put it back in and flash the rom.

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Default Bricked my Tmobile HTC One M7.HELP

So I did something pretty dumb yesterday. Installed the HTC Sense 6 update on my HTC ONE M7, hated it so decided to root my phone to revert back to Sense 5.0 or 5.5 or potentially try a custom ROM. Downloaded a Tmobile 4.3 JB RUU, downloaded android SDK, HTC sync manager, Fastboot. I unlocked boot loader, installed Wheaton recovery by Koush, installed SU, figured phone was rooted but it wasn't. Now I've somehow succeeded in deleting EVERYTHING. Phone continues booting into recovery. Commands using Fastboot aren't recognized because it cannot find any device. When plugged in via USB, PC recognizes that something is plugged in but that's about it.

M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
    HBOOT-1.57.0000
    RADIO-4T.27.3218.14
    Open DSP-v32.120.274.0909
    OS-5.14.531.1
    eMMC-boot 2048MB
    May 9 2014, 15:00:26.0

HBOOT
    <VOL UP> to previous item
    <VOL DOWN> to next item
    <POWER> to select item

FASTBOOT
    RECOVERY
    FACTORY RESET
    SIMLOCK
    CHECK SMARTSD
    IMAGE CRC
    SHOW BARCODE

Any help will be greatly appreciatedHTC One: OS not installed. stuck!-20140519_134834.jpg

Post Re: HTC One: OS not installed. stuck!

Hey Humberto, I found your post and I am having the SAME issue. I just woke up today and found this screen on my phone.

It Says:

***LOCKED***
    M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
    HBOOT-1.44.0000
    RADIO-4A.17.3250.20
    OpenDSP-v31.120.274.0617
    eMMC-boot
    Jul 5 2013, 16:04:18:-1

HBOOT
    <VOL UP> to previous item
    <VOL DOWN> to next item
    <POWER> to select item

FAST BOOT
    RECOVERY
    FACTORY RESET
    SIM LOCK
    IMAGE CRC
    SHOW BARCODE

If anyone else sees this, I would appreciate any help!

Bianca Curl

Get a usb ota cable and install the file to the flash drives and mount it then flash the file

Posted via Android Central App