- 115 Posts
quick root question
My htc one s is frozen atm, and i come to the part where i either get a new one or factory reset through hboot or root to save pics, vids, audio, n notes first. So... My simple question is... Can i root my htc one s just to save the pics videos and audio and note files then go back to stock. Or will rooting wipe the phone also. Thx in advance.
- 09-25-2012, 05:05 PM #3
- 307 Posts
Re: quick root question
i just posted on your other topic. but even if you do a factory reset..... It wont delete your pictures, files, etc.... and just to make sure. connect it to your computer, create a backup folder and drop all your stuff in there. then do the factory reset.
but no... rooting your phone will not delete anything. and yeah, you can unroot very easy with the SU app that comes preinstalled on your rooted device.
Id back up your phone on the computer first, then just resetWhy do I always want a new phone or tablet??? I have issues.
Spread some love, Thanks button -->
- By markespo55 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 08-31-2012, 11:43 AM
- By Cobb in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 06-21-2012, 06:06 PM
- By Flavy in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 03-27-2011, 06:30 PM
- By Misayeh in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2011, 11:55 PM
- By Guardian in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2010, 10:26 PM