- 25 Posts
How do I add a home screen?
The other day, I deleted all of my extra home screens, and I only have two. I just installed a live wallpaper, and want an extra screen to view it with nothing in the way, but can't find the button to add a screen. I should mention that I installed the OS update this past weekend, and I'm wondering if they removed the add button. I could've have sworn it was on the add widget screen, under a menu item, but there's no menu.
I really hate sense. Unless it's the new versions of Android that I hate. I have an N1, a dead Xoom (battery), and an original Samsung Tab.
- 03-05-2013, 10:09 PM #2
Re: How do I add a home screen?
Long press the home button, then release. You should now have a thumbnail view of your homescreeens with an add button at the top.
Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central ForumsBe nice. Until it's time to not be nice. - Dalton, Road House
- By wrobertshaw in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2013, 03:38 PM
- By JayMSY in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 11Last Post: 11-26-2012, 08:39 PM
- By jheiii in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2011, 10:54 AM
- By changefromBB in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 07-21-2010, 08:32 AM
- By etexans82 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-12-2010, 10:54 AM