HTC One S won't switch on!
My phone ran out of juice today. When I got home, I connected it to the charger, got about 2 mins of use from it (while it was charging), then suddenly the screen went black (back-lit soft keys stayed illuminated) and the phone started vibrating (softly).
Then eventually it just switched off completely.
Now it seems not be charging at all. The LED charge light isn't coming on. And every now and then while charged, the phone starts that vibrating softly thing. Leaving it connected to the charger for over 1 hour, it starts getting really hot!
Any ideas or am I screwed??
- 04-18-2013, 06:43 PM #2
- 804 Posts
Re: HTC One S won't switch on!
but start easy... did you do a hard reset? (hold the power button for about 15 seconds (the soft keys should blink 15 times))
also see if you can boot into your bootloader (hold power and volume down for about 2 seconds, then let the power button go and continue to hold volume down until screen comes on)
if neither of those work... then your phone went badSamsung GS4 GPE | LG Nexus 4 - Sold | GNexus - Sold | HTC One S - Broke | Vibrant - Retired
Spread some love, Like/Thanks button -->
- 05-24-2013, 08:25 PM #4
- 06-26-2013, 05:22 AM #5
- 11-13-2013, 10:41 AM #6
- 11-14-2013, 12:36 PM #7
- By MiMiAnne22 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2012, 12:27 PM
- By pilikia in forum HTC One SReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2012, 11:50 PM
- By Fuducky in forum HTC One XReplies: 5Last Post: 05-21-2012, 02:15 PM
- By Chuckl in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 02-04-2011, 09:30 AM
- By ajg23 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-12-2010, 11:14 AM