HTC One S - A 'unlocking' question..
I have a HTC ONE s that is fine, 'my 1st smart-phone'. I have found a good buy on a HTC ONE X+ & would like to buy it.
My service is T.mobile & the ONE X+ is AT&T. I have been told that to get the AT&T phone unlocked to work on T-mobile
sometimes creates a problem with some of the phones service, such as email & internet not working right. Is that true? Is
there a way to make it work? I will not switch to AT&T.. Thanks
- 10-28-2013, 10:50 PM #2
Re: HTC One S - A 'unlocking' question..
thread on the One X, LTE should work. Although my only concern is that the processor is different on the One X+. It might be a different situation since the One X has a Qualcomm processor vs the Tegra on the One X+. Calls and text will work most likely, but data I'm not sure.“It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - J. K Rowling
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee
"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
- By acanthamax in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2014, 01:25 PM
- By Mohamed Shouman in forum HTC OneReplies: 15Last Post: 10-30-2013, 06:56 PM
- By Allison Foster in forum Bell HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 09:33 AM
- By Dave Clark in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2013, 10:59 AM
- By mima mimi in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2013, 02:42 PM